Gartner Magic Quadrant which assess an organisation’s “completeness of vision” and “ability to execute”, has positioned Wireless Logic as a Leader.
In the words of Gartner:
- Leaders invest in the future of IoT that includes a continuum of value from IoT edge devices to IoT platforms and related analytics.
- Leaders perform skillfully and often exceed expectations.
- Leaders have a clear vision of the market’s direction and develop competencies to maintain their leadership.
- Leaders engage customers and provide value across multiple geographies. They shape the market, rather than follow it, and they often set the benchmark for market growth.
- Leaders have the size and scale (for example, operations, sales and marketing, formal bid, and product management) to pursue large panregional and multinational opportunities for IoT connectivity. They have established a robust and diverse ecosystem of technology alliances and service delivery partnerships spanning IT, OT and IoT to meet broad market requirements.
Global IoT connectivity for any device, anywhere
We believe being recognized as a Leader is a huge support to our strategic vision and focus. As an impartial IoT connectivity provider, our goal is to address global IoT opportunities and simplify the end-to-end process whilst keeping security and customer service at the heart. This has enabled us to be a market leader with over 8m devices connected globally.
We have created a business that sits firmly alongside the world’s Mobile Networks. Our multiple layers of specialised services complement the connectivity of a SIM, giving customers a tailored, fully managed and highly competitive window to their device and asset bases. But it doesn’t stop there. We’re continually investing in our platforms, network overlay and support services to provide customers with a seamless managed service, regardless of location or size of subscriptions.
Why Wireless Logic
Global IoT connectivity for any device, anywhere.
Market leading IoT connectivity platform provider with over 8m things connected globally.
Our ‘built-for-IoT’ network services and partnerships provide global coverage and local access into 45 major networks
Operator and technology agnostic solutions, with pricing that scales with your business
Simplify and automate connectivity management through a single, smart window
20 years’ experience in helping our customers design, deploy and manage IoT and M2M applications
Secure & Resilient
Private infrastructure in 15 major data centres – transmitting data reliably from device to end-point