Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
We use the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
pll_language: retains your language settings
wp-settings-*: retains other settings you may have across the site.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Other Google Related Information
- This website has implemented Google Analytics display advertising features including remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- This website uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. These ads may be shown to third-party vendors, including Google, on sites across the Internet.
- This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors past visits to this website. These cookies are also used together to report on ad impressions, ad services, and related visitor interactions with this site.
- This site uses data aggregated from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) for general website reporting and improvement, and possibly for ad remarketing lists.
- Using Ads Settings provided by Google, visitors of this site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Google also provides website visitors Google Analytics’ opt-outs for the web, which provides a browser add-on for opting out of Google Analytics tracking altogether.