Network Architect – Communications
Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in the Internet of Things and is looking for a Network Architect to help establish and maintain our communications network across the UK and EU businesses. This is the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most intelligent and forward-thinking minds in the communications industry, enhancing and underpinning the technical capabilities and premium services of the business.
The Network Architect will lead act as technical design authority for NetPro our managed services network which provides connectivity services for approx. 1 Million Devices across 6000 customers. Taking the lead in the definition of strategies, principles, and standards for its development. Crucial to the role will be the interaction with key business stakeholders to ensure ongoing alignment with the business direction and objectives.
The role will be responsible for coaching and development of other support and design team members as well as leading project delivery.
Other Relevant Experience
- Experience in a similar network architecture role within a medium/large enterprise or as a consultant with demonstrable success in achieving improved performance, cost efficiency, and standardisation
- Experience with procurement of network services and oversight of managed service providers
- Familiar with mobile networks and associated technologies
- Experience of working with Diameter and Radius protocols
- Experience of working with international technical teams
- Knowledge of the Internet of Things or Machine to Machine communications
- 5+ years of Enterprise Network Management
- 3+ years of Network Architectural Role
Full time – 37.5 Hours per week.
Occasional international travel may be required.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to Sadie Robbins