Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to work on a busy Service Desk, dealing with all aspects of 1st line support and diagnostics.
The team is responsible for supporting almost 4000 internal and external customers. This role will be responsible for ensuring standards of service expectations and SLAs are met. Involving general duties ranging from responding to customer requests/queries via Zendesk (ticket management system), managing customer accounts and general maintenance of M2M database. After training, the candidate may be required to deal with product allocation queries and amendments. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, time management and organisation skills. The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be a natural problem solver. The candidate must be proactive in approach and be a team player willing to go that extra mile when required in line with the business needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 1st line support for diagnosing connectivity problems/issues
- Logging phone calls and triaging queries using Zendesk
- Providing operational support to the business
- Order dispatch process
- Ensuring M2M SIM provisioning system (SIMPro) is kept up-to-date and accurate (despatches, activation’s, cancellations, suspensions etc)
- Liaising with networks to troubleshoot and diagnose faults
- Completing network escalations
- Managing and supporting dealer/customer relationships
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Key skill and competency requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to details is essential
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Highly organised coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment
- Experience of using Excel
- Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.5 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
Wireless Logic is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter by completing the form.