Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to support the Pan-Europe Sales functions in the acquisition of new customers and growth of existing customers in line with business objectives for Wireless Logic.
Reporting initially to the UK Sales Director and ultimately to the Chief Revenue Officer. To support the Pan-Europe Sales functions in the acquisition of new customers and growth of existing customers in line with business objectives. The successful candidate will work with the Sales teams, and own the CRM tools, performance monitoring and business reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and implement enhancements to the customer relationship management (CRM) platform and ensure that the input and output of information is accurate.
- Implement and run a consistent and efficient bid process and project manage a bid team where required.
- Support the bid team Sales Lead with the completion of bid responses.
- Manage constancy in sales tools.
- Support with the development and maintenance of pricing management and proposals for both existing and new client opportunities.
- Support Business Development colleagues with creative solutions to customers pains.
- Support the administration of, and contribute to, new product delivery.
- Project manage the product to market activities.
- Support the Sales teams in the maintenance of legal collateral, including Service Agreement schedules.
- Manage all sales execution within marketing activity.
- Help setting of KPIs and targets to deliver the business goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years proven record of success in Sales team support and delivery against targets and deadlines.
- Experience of Salesforce CRM platform, preferably as an administrator.
Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with expert presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills and sound commercial judgement.
- Expert Microsoft office skills desired but required for Excel.
- Very self motivated with proven record of effective self management.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Thorough and methodical approach with attention to detail.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Ability to change approach in a fast evolving market.
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider.The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, smart city, security, retail, healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by completing the form.