Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for a highly experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to support our project management function in Wireless Logic’s fast-growing business.
Reporting to the CIPO (Chief Innovation & Product Officer) and Project Management Lead. The IT Project Administrator plays a key role in supporting the project management function of Wireless Logic to ensure the successful delivery of business critical projects.
Working closely with the IT and infrastructure teams, the IT Project Administrator will support teams across multiple projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting project management and technical teams to scope, plan and flawlessly execute key projects
- Maintenance and creation of project documentation
- Liaising with third party suppliers and external project partners
- Collaborating with workstream leads to create and manage critical project reporting
- Administrative project management activities, communication and management of information
- Support with project planning, and segmenting projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assist with schedule management
- Help track project cost/spend
- Monitor project progress and capture and escalate any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with Project Manager and Sponsors to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a years demonstrable experience in project support/administration roles working on IT or infrastructure projects
- Educated to degree level
- An affective listener, quick to learn and ask questions
- A confident and effective communicator
- Excellent time management skills
- Self disciplined and able to drive and maintain your own commitment towards project and personal goals
- Incredibly well organised, easily able to prioritise workload and manage conflicting demands
- An attitude of accountability and professionalism
- Confident in delivering on tasks, and calm under pressure.
- Someone who is emotionally intelligent and resilient. Able to collaborate and understand others, and identify where they can add value to the team.
- Comfortable tackling simultaneous projects
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider.The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, smart city, security, retail, healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter by completing the form.