Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to implement an effective marketing function for Wireless Logic. This strategically important role will identify, develop and implement the marketing plan.
This is a key new role within a newly created group marketing team, with responsible for developing and executing the digital and marketing strategy across the group in order to drive revenue and business growth.
The individual should be a B2B marketing generalist with a strong track record of lead generation and will have responsibility for developing marketing channels and executing market leading campaigns. They should be equally comfortable with delivering through agencies and independently. The ability to deliver impactful and measurable marketing at pace and comfort with ambiguity is essential.
Naturally curious, and with a good understanding of (and interest in) technology, the individually should be insight led and have an editorial mindset – working across the business and partners to develop content and impactful marketing that delivers strong ROI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and executing highly effective marketing campaigns (ranging from digital marketing to events, telemarketing and PR) that deliver objectives with regard to new customer acquisition, base management, partnership development and awareness/reputation.
- Developing and optimising digital channels. Executing a marketing automation approach to base management, optimising the Wireless Logic website, maximising the effectiveness of paid digital media (PPC, Social, Display etc), digital PR and working collaboratively with the sales teams to optimise lead generation and follow-up.
- Develop and fully utilise an insight framework to ensure that all marketing and propositions are underpinned by a strong understanding of the customer need, audience and channels. Collect Net Promoter Score from customers to benchmark improvements to customer satisfaction over time as well as website satisfaction.
- Develop and Manage the partners / distributors channels via a partner programme and toolkit.
- Develop and deploy sales tool kits and proposition collateral to accelerate new service introduction and maximise sales.
Requirements for the Role
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, including digital marketing and lead generation (ideally within Telecom/M2M or IT markets).
- Customer-centric with an understanding of developing and using customer insight to shape propositions and marketing.
- Successful track record of delivering strong ROI on B2B marketing initiatives (with focus on lead generation).
- Strong track record of using marketing automation (i.e. Pardot), lead automation platforms (i.e. Salesforce) and working with sales teams to optimise effectiveness and track ROI on marketing.
- Strong editorial mindset and track record of effective content marketing. The ability to write high quality content and communicate effectively essential.
- High level of competency and experience in increasing marketing effectiveness through digital channels (PPC, SEO, email, website, social and marketing automation).
- Understanding of customer data protection including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- A highly motivated, self-starter, results oriented and comfortable with ambiguity.
- High output and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- A brilliant communicator and good at building effective relationships with internal teams, partners and customers.
- Self aware and focused on self development, including the latest opportunities and developments in B2B marketing.
- Relentless focus on execution and delivery.
- Highly resourceful and pragmatic, finding the right way to an answer using a solution-based approach.
- Good technical background on wireless technologies and knowledge of the M2M-IOT ecosystem.
- Experience of work in Pan-European marketing teams.
- Experience of developing partner programmes.
- BA/BSc in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider. The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, smart city, security, retail, healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the form.