Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to support the group’s M&A activities.
The role will focus on supporting the group’s M&A activities. This will entail working with the Group CFO and external advisors on every aspect of the acquisition process, including initial assessment, financial modelling, valuation, banking, due diligence and the legal process. The group has successfully completed five acquisitions in recent years and anticipates a similar, or increased level of activity in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analysis of information including advanced financial modelling
- Project management including working with the owners and managers of businesses the group is looking to acquire
- Liaising with external professional advisors including accountants, lawyers, bankers and Private Equity house executives
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing for and possibly leading negotiations
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Delivering successful transactions
- Person Specification
Skills & Qualifications
- Several years’ of M&A project management experience would be an advantage
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to build relationships with management teams of target companies
- The ability to work independently, occasionally out of normal hours
- Language skills would be an advantage, as many of the projects will involve targets outside the UK, but are not essential
- A highly motivated individual
- The ability to perform well under pressure
- Confidence coupled with a high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Professional in all aspects
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider.The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, smart city, security, retail, healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to our HR team. Or complete the form.