Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to support the Pan-Europe Sales functions in the acquisition of new customers and growth of existing customers in line with business objectives for Wireless Logic.
You will be developing, improving and implementing policies, procedures and controls to ensure that the organisation’s practices remain observant to all relevant industry regulations and regional laws. You will manage the internal audit plan (forward planning) and facilitate external audits on ISO 9001/27001 and other standards as and when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Operations, Development and QA teams to enhance security practices
- Researching and evaluating the security approach and monitoring tools
- Ensure consistency of security practice and standards across the group
- Documentation of the procedures, policies and controls
- Conduct Information Security assessments including and documenting controls, creating detailed process flows, identifying potential gaps and or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or migration
- Maintain Internal audit program and conduct internal audits. Ensuring the readiness of managers and their organisations for audit testing
- Track mitigation steps (from self-assessments & Internal Audit) and ensure remediation appropriately and in a timely manner
- Assist and ensure our security and compliance on accreditation’s, GDPR, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and any other relevant security standards are achieved and maintained
- Collaborate with key internal departmental stakeholders such as Product Development, Infrastructure, IT Operations and Finance to achieve and maintain our security and compliance accreditation
- Fill out Tender forms around Security and Privacy
- Provide technological insight on compliance requirements to non-IT leaders
- Assist in Business Continuity Planning and review
- Enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for ‘good enough’
- Always trying to improve, develop solutions faster, and make our security procedures run better
- You understand information security concepts, protocols, and industry best practices
- Driven, analytical and flexible
- A great communicator with interpersonal skills and is comfortable approaching different layers of the organisation
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in managing the following frameworks: PCI DSS & ISO 27001
- Formal security certifications (SSCP)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an Information Security role, with extensive experience on Information Security processes and regulations
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent work experience
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices and strategies
- Experienced in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment strategies
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the all layers of the organisation;
- To demonstrate a positive proactive, results driven team approach
- Understanding of GDPR and data sovereignty principals, and aware of the exceptions that can apply per country
- Experience and/or an understanding of operating system internals and network protocols and application technology security testing & system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing) is preferred
- 3+ years of IT Security Management
- 1+ years Cloud Security Principals
- Cloud security principals and technologies
- Software Application Security principals and practices
- Experience of engaging with 3rd party security auditing companies
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider.The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, smart city, security, retail, healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by completing the form.