Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are seeking a proven and well-organised Human Resources Manager to ensure that managers and employees are well equipped with best practice to foster a performance driven culture.
Provide broad and comprehensive HR service which ensures that managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a performance driven culture, and support the implementation of key initiatives that lead to WL becoming a TOP employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all day to day and cyclical operational HR requirements.
- Manage all employee relation cases including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence and redundancy.
- Apply HR and commercial knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Develop and maintain HR policies in line with WL culture and proactively advise managers and share best practice.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Implement group Learning and Development Policy
- Onboarding all New joiners in UK and Europe
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep finance appraised of any changes.
- Oversee all HR administration
- Support managers with the recruitment cycle including writing job descriptions and preparing for interviews
- Drive alignment between HR strategy goals and business goals
- Support Change Management Processes
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level is desireable
- CIPD level 7
- Proven generalist HR experience in an SME
- Exceptional orgnaisational and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Experienced in supporting managers through change
- An ability to manitian confidentiality and act with diplomacy
- Self starter
- Pragmatic and proactive
- positive attitude
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to our HR team. Or complete the form.