Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking to expand our senior management team to assist with the continued growth of the business. The ideal person for this role would be a highly experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to take on the management and integration of complex operations functions across our group.
This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in managing and consolidating operations teams, as well as making judgements with operational or financial impacts. As an interim cover role, it will also require the comprehensive handover of know-how and new concepts to others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Control and improve standards and practices across the service delivery lifecycle
- Manage IT Service Delivery processes, Service Level Agreements, escalations and problems with customers
- Improve inefficiencies and enhance the way services are delivered
- Ensure that service delivery is meeting agreed SLA’s and OLA’s in line with contractual agreements
- Ensure service is following through agreed principles – Incident, Problem, Change, Release etc Liaise with internal sales, support and project delivery teams
- Carry out regular service reviews (both on and off site) to gather feedback and identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Produce detailed reporting of service performance as and when required
- Integrate and optimize support functions across multiple international teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree level qualification
- Trained and/or qualified in business transformation
- An ITIL qualification is not required but would be a benefit.
- The individual will be an experienced Manager who has demonstrable experience in managing teams and the implementation of projects.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience within a leadership role
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing a team of operations persons at multiple levels in both technical can customer support functions
- A minimum of 3 years’ Experience of Service Desk management principals and processes
- Previous experience operating within a business of large contracts within the services/telecommunications industry would be highly advantageous
- Additional exposure to or involvement in Software Development would be desirable.
- Possess exemplary client relationship management and be responsive to customers’ requests
- Ability to deliver results, with a proven track record of delivering or exceeding sales targets whilst being continually attuned to clients’ needs and industry developments
- Proficient IT skills, confident user of CRM systems with strong knowledge of MS Office
- Self-starter, professional, first class interpersonal skills with high energy and enthusiasm
- Ambitious, hungry for success, focussed on achieving results/ goals
- Strong project planning, organisational and commercial business skills
- Flexible with work time. Able to perform out of hours’ duties, travel as necessary and perform weekend work if required
- A willingness to take personal responsibility to see to it that we achieve success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders in order to influence and challenge where necessary
- The ability to travel to customer sites when needed.
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider.The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, smart city, security, retail, healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by completing the form.