Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT).
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing and award-winning organisation within the exciting IoT sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a key part of the Development team
- Support and enhance existing applications
- Working in a small development support team and taking responsibility for all aspects of support
- Support users of the SIMPro and BillPro software platforms
- Handle inbound support requests and bug tickets
- Performance under pressure
- Management style
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in a computer-related discipline
- Knowledge of application frameworks
- Knowledge of OO programming techniques
- Knowledge of PHP programming language
- Git code management
- HTML / CSS
- Designing and developing SQL queries
- Symfony 2 or 3
- Working knowledge of MVC and other common design patterns
- RabbitMQ or similar messaging platform
- Apache Solr
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider. The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by completing the form.