Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are seeking an analytical and sales driven marketer to help us grow our business on the DACH Markets. Your role will include developing the local marketing plan with adapted go-to-market in Germany.
Grasbrunn (Munich), Germany
We require a new Marketing specialist who excels and has an impressive and proven track record in driving marketing initiatives to improve brand awareness and accelerate the growth of our business.
This is a key position within our German subsidiary Wireless Logic GmbH. The role will report to the Managing Director of Wireless Logic GmbH and will work closely with the team in Germany building close relationships with existing customers, partners / distributors / dealers while developing new businesses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote Wireless Logic’s services and value proposition in conjunction with Group brand
- Analyze local market trends including customers needs and competitive landscape
- Provide market feedback, trends and customer needs to product management team
- Propose service and product improvements in response to customer feedback and market needs
- Deploy Group marketing plan and tailor to local market conditions as required
- Manage local partners / distributors channels
- Propose local product / solution segmentations and go-to-market
- Develop and execute local communications plan including conferences, exhibitions and related industry events
- Support in-country PR and social media campaigns
- Share best practice with other country marketers and Group
- Contribute to the web content in cooperation with Group Marketing
- Manage and control marketing campaigns and lead generation tools (e.g. Google Ads campaigns) managed in-house and via external agencies
- Deploy and adapt sales support kit to accelerate new service introduction and maximize sales
- Host events, run webinars or be creative to attract prospects
- Manage marketing expenditure and account via budget
- Define strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website
- Potentially utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Drive the social media strategy for the company
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Propose improvement of usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in Technology and Digital Marketing, ideally in Telecom/M2M markets
- Knowledge of the M2M-IOT ecosystem is clearly a plus
- Technical background on wireless technologies and IT is preferred
- Successful history of marketing initiatives
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Excellent written, face to face and phone communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Salesforce and mobile productivity tools
- Strong organisational abilities
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule
- Focused with an attention to detail
- Desire to win
- Driven and motivated to hit targets with continued high levels of activity
- Experience in tracking marketing metrics
- Proactive and positive with an enthusiastic attitude
- Team worker
- Resilient, adaptable and flexible
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Professional appearance and a great ambassador for Wireless Logic
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to our HR team. Or complete the form.