Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things. We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the CEO, the role provides day to day support to the Executive team and is fully responsible for ensuring all Office Management requirements are met efficiently.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Manage travel activities for all the senior management across the Group
- Organise internal and external meetings for the Directors
- Manage Group CEO’s diary and schedule of meetings
- Management of Board Meeting requirements
- Support Exec team – project management and document creation
- Management of company expenses in line with the Company Expenses Policy
- Management and reporting of the company telecommunications activity
- Front of house management
- Management of all vital office equipment assets – technology and supplies
- Management of overall workspace: meeting room coordination, office environment and cleaning
- Management of health and safety – policy and execution
- Management of post room
- Management and budgeting of all external providers of above services
- Support with internal communications, group-wide
Skills and Qualifications
- A strong administrator with experience of supporting an executive team
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent I.T skills
- Autonomous and ability to work on own initiative
- A can-do attitude, ambitious and agile within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Professional in approach and aware of confidentiality at all times
- Executive PA Diploma desirable but not a prerequisite
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.