Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to support Team Leader/Developer for Wireless Logic’s Mobile data connectivity platform for Wireless Logic.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Team leader of the Development Support team
- Support and enhance existing applications
- Build new web based applications and services to support Wireless Logic’s core business functions following the agile methodology
- Working in a small development team and taking responsibility for all aspects of support
- Customer facing product queries over Zendesk ticket system and phone
- Assisting customers with API support
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2+ years OO PHP 5 experience
- Symfony including doctrine and twig
- Working knowledge of MVC and other common design patterns
- Git code management
- HTML / CSS
- Designing and developing SQL queries
- API integration with third parties using SOAP and REST with JSON / XML
- Infrastructure configuration – Windows / Linux / Apache / SMTP / Load Balancing
- Knowledge of SSL Client certificates
- RabbitMQ or similar messaging platform
- Apache Solr
- 2+ years of PHP development
- 1+ Symfony Framework
- Experience of mentoring or supervising a team would be advantageous.
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic Group is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider.The organisation works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, smart city, security, retail, healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by completing the form.