Wireless Logic Group is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to join our Channel Team and support the rapid growth of our indirect channel working with dealers, resellers and unified comms specialists within the ICT market. This strategically important sales role will be dedicated to uncovering, developing, winning and managing high revenue value new business for Wireless Logic.
We require a new business channel specialist who excels and has an impressive and proven track record in the entire sales process, from opportunity creation, business winning, and on-going relationship management. A key market segment for Wireless Logic, channel business in its many guises has seen rapid growth over the last two years, with many on-boarded accounts developing exceptional revenue streams for the organisation.
Office and field-based, it is expected that business development and account management will see equal time spent with customers as well as at our HQ in Hurley, Berkshire. Critical to the role is an approach to developing long-term relationships, taking advantage of the many ‘value-added’ offerings available to channel partners. A key aspect is the education and continuous training of channel personnel to enable them to become IoT connectivity experts in their own right.
£Competitive package. Further information will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively working to create new opportunities through a multi-touch sales strategy
- Regular meetings to nurture and evolve rewarding relationships
- Helping channel partners and their customers to navigate through the opportunities for IoT and M2M application connectivity
- Hosting sales training and customer relationship events
- Working within your focus market to understand, identify and target key players are, and developing sales strategies to make Wireless Logic the go-to provider for our range of services
- Proposal and bid writing in conjunction with our channel partners
- Delivering customer facing presentations
- Attending in-house sales training events
- Issuing forecast reports detailing your business pipeline and expected successes in any given period
- Collaborating with other key members of the Channel Team alongside our direct sales specialists
- Meeting sales targets as issued by the UK Sales Director
- Developing a business pipeline by supporting channel partners in identifying new opportunities
- Using the power of Salesforce
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using a consultative sales process
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable experience selling within the channel
- Demonstrable knowledge of the IoT/M2M connectivity eco-system
- Strong account management, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent written, face to face and phone communication skills
- Natural rapport and relationship builder with the ability to quickly engage with a wide variety of people
- Commercially confident with the ability to speak with C-Suite contacts on complex topics
- Degree educated
- Strong organisational abilities
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule
- Focused with an attention to detail
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Use of Salesforce
- Desire to win
- Driven and motivated to hit targets with continued high levels of activity
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience in tracking sales metrics to drive personal performance
- Proactive and positive with an enthusiastic attitude
- Resilient, adaptable and flexible
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong customer service ethic
- Professional appearance and a great ambassador for Wireless Logic
- Takes responsibility and ownership for own results
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
The ICT channel is a strategically important market and our successes to date evidence that our service solutions are delivering the right results for our channel partners and their customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by completing the form.