Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT).
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to work as part of the Finance team. The key focus of this role will be managing the sales ledger debt collection for both the UK and Europe.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Full responsibility for debt collection in UK working to achieve set targets on both
- Cash collection, DSO and quantity of overdue debtors
- Working with our European support offices to manage the debt collection in those territories
- Managing our internal aged debtor’s letters system to ensure timely and accurate
- Communications with our customers
- Monitoring new account creation including assisting with credit checking
- Approval of credit limits and ongoing attention to any changes in customer credit
- Working with our account management and sales departments to ensure timely resolution of customer disputes
- Month end management reporting including DSO, debtors dashboard, current query list, bad debt write-offs, legal updates etc
- Ensuring customer database kept up to date
- Ad hoc duties, as and when required
Key skills & competency requirements
- Commercial awareness
- Results orientation
- Problem solving
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Flexible, target driven individual, with demonstrable experience and a successful track record in a similar role
- A confident, team players, who is well organised with excellent attention to detail and a professional manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word in particular)
- Sage knowledge would be advantageous
- Language skills (French, German, or Spanish) would be advantageous
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the form.