Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an experienced, energetic, professional and focused individual to take ownership of the Energy Sector area within our UK Business Development team. This strategically important sales role will be dedicated to uncovering, developing and winning high revenue value new business for Wireless Logic.
We require a new business specialist who excels and has an impressive and proven track record in the first stages of the sales process, we have a separate account management team that will develop ongoing business relationships onboarded by this individual.
Predominantly based in the field developing business, although our expectation is that they will be present in the office when not engaged in prospect or customer facing activity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively working to create new appointments through a multi-touch sales strategy
- Attending customer appointments to establish rewarding relationships
- Helping prospective customers solve their business problems through excellent consultation
- Hosting events, running webinars and being creative to attract prospects
- Working within your focus market to understand who the key players are, what requirements it has and how Wireless Logic can sell more effectively as a result
- Proposal writing
- Delivering customer facing presentations
- Attending in-house sales training events
- Issuing forecast reports detailing your business pipeline and expected successes in any given period
- Collaborating with account management
- Meeting sales targets as issued by the Sales Manager
- Developing a business pipeline to twice that of the issued sales target for any given period
- Taking personal responsibility for generating multiple new business appointments each week
- Following the Wireless Logic Sales Process
- Managing and feeding Salesforce CRM database for appointment generation and forecasting
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using a consultative sales process
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable experience selling within Energy Sector
- Demonstrable results and a wide network within Energy Sector
- Strong objection handling, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent written, face to face and phone communication skills
- Natural rapport and relationship builder with the ability to quickly engage with a wide variety of people
- Commercially confident with the ability to speak with C-Suite contacts on complex topics
- Degree educated
- Strong organisational abilities
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule
- Focused with an attention to detail
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Desire to win
- Driven and motivated to hit targets with continued high levels of activity
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience in tracking sales metrics to drive personal performance
- Proactive and positive with an enthusiastic attitude
- Resilient, adaptable and flexible
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong customer service ethic
- Professional appearance and a great ambassador for Wireless Logic
- Takes responsibility and ownership for own results
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to our HR team. Or complete the form.