Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are seeking an experienced, quota-carrying sales performer to help us grow our business in the German Market. This strategically important sales role will focus on uncovering, developing and winning high revenue value new business for Wireless Logic.
Grasbrunn (Munich), Germany
We require a new business specialist who excels and has an impressive and proven track record in the value-based selling process.
This is a key position within our German subsidiary working closely with the marketing and sales teams to build close relationships with new / current customers and partners / distributors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote Wireless Logic’s services and value proposition
- Generate a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process with a focus on value added selling (HW + connectivity + value added services)
- Target on value both SMEs and large businesses requiring solution selling with multiple stakeholders
- Up-sell, x-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Position on key vertical markets/projects to maximise revenues and gross profit
- Seek opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Help prospective customers solve their business problems through excellent consultation
- Work in partnership with partners/distributors and internal teams to sign new accounts and maximise our value at customers
- Train and enable existing and new dealers/partners to sell Wireless Logic services
- Set and monitor dealer targets
- Propose services improvements according to customer feedbacks and market needs
- Provide forecast reports detailing the business pipeline and expected successes in any given period
- Prepare customer facing presentations and write commercial proposals
- Attend in-house sales training events
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years Technology sales experience ideally within Telecom/M2M market
- Experience using a value-based and consultative sales process on SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions
- Good technical background in wireless technologies and IT is required
- Knowledge of the M2M-IOT ecosystem is clearly a plus
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Successful history of net new business sales and targets achievements
- Solid ability to sign new profitable businesses
- Strong objection handling, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent written, face to face and phone communication skills
- Natural rapport and relationship builder with the ability to quickly engage with a wide variety of people
- Commercially confident with the ability to speak with C-Suite and senior management contacts on complex topics
- Willingness to travel (mainly in DACH)
- Bachelor’s degree, Master/Engineer or Business degree highly preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Salesforce and mobile productivity tools
- Strong organisational abilities
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule
- Focused with an attention to detail
- Desire to win
- Driven and motivated to hit targets with continued high levels of activity
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience in tracking sales metrics to drive personal performance
- Results oriented
- Proactive and positive with an enthusiastic attitude
- Resilient, adaptable and flexible
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong customer service ethic
- Professional appearance and a great ambassador for Wireless Logic
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platform provider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to our HR team. Or complete the form.