Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are looking for an Finance – Billing Co-ordinator to join our team.
The Billing Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Finance function of Wireless Logic to ensure the successful preparation, production and analysis of our monthly airtime billing run alongside the collection and collation of reporting from our MNO partners.
We’re looking for a flexible, target driven individual, with demonstrable experience in a similar role. Strong analytical skills coupled with efficient and accurate handling of large volumes of data are a key to the role.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Preparation of the subscription database in advance of the monthly run
- Collection and verification of CDR collections from MNO partners
- Collection and verification of billing reporting support from MNO partners
- Preparation of monthly subscription reporting
- Monitoring of billing progress
- Post bill run analysis and verifications
- Post bill run reporting
- Analysis of MNO reporting to identify billing errors and ensure effective management of subscription bases.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced with dealing with large amounts of numeric / alpha numeric data
- Advanced Excel and Access skills
- Minimum of 1 year’s demonstrable experience in Finance
- An effective listener, quick to learn and ask questions
- A confident and effective communicator
- Excellent time management skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please complete the form.