Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are seeking a proven and well-organised Account Manager who will work closely with the Sales team to build close relationships with existing customer accounts.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales team to build close relationships with existing customer accounts, while at the same time developing the expansion of the customer base. The candidate will work closely with the Business Development team. As part of his/her duties, the Account Manager will seize the opportunity to act as part of a cohesive team of sales professionals responsible for expanding the business throughout the U.K.
The growth and demand of Mobile Communications requires some technical knowledge, a realistic approach and attention to detail to meet and deliver customer expectations. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation within the exciting M2M sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the development and on-going management of key accounts.
- Managing customer enquiries, day-to-day account management, usage and billing queries and working to develop customer relationships and account growth.
- You will have direct responsibility for the planning and delivery of business generation initiatives.
- You will be expected to develop comprehensive, high-level business proposals; engaging, negotiating with and working alongside a number of partners as part of Wireless Logic’s value chain.
- Work with a diverse business audience from high-end systems-integrators, OEMs, module developers, through to multi-national procurement teams. Each requires an ability to deliver client-focused and on-going relationship building.
- Develop realistic sales pipelines and exceeding targets should be enhanced by a driving ambition to grow and evolve with the organisation.
- In order to ensure the continued growth of the Company, the incumbent will participate in sales and marketing campaigns from conception through development to implementation and monitoring/reporting.
- Qualifying opportunities for referral to the sales team, helping with bids, negotiating billing queries, contractual queries to existing customer base to ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained at the highest standards and in line with our Sales code and expected customers service levels.
- The role will be key to develop and sustain close working relationships with key customer accounts, to understand their short and medium-term priorities and requirements and to communicate these to operational personnel.
- Monitoring and accurate reporting of tasks and processes will be required
Skills & Qualifications
- Impressive track record of winning business with new and existing clients.
- Skills in optimising sales opportunities via third party channels.
- Presentation skills
- Demonstrate solutions-based business development skill sets.
- Experience in solutions based selling is a distinct advantage
Team working – Contributes to the effective team working of both own team, and company virtual teams, to move organisation towards completion of goals.
Adaptability – Ability to change and be flexible to fit varying circumstances. A willingness to get out of one’s comfort zone, and learn continuously as a way of adapting to changed surroundings whilst continuing to maintain effectiveness.
Influencing – Motivates, encourages and inspires others to achieve desired outcomes. Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of, and commitment to, ideas, plans, decisions, courses of action.
Time Management – Manages and organises time and efforts effectively. Prioritises tasks effectively.
Communication – Clearly conveys information and ideas appropriately through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages others and helps them understand and retain the message.
Analytical Thinking – Defines problems and identifies opportunities accurately; makes sound decisions in a timely manner.
Resilience – Maintains effective performance under pressure; handling pressure and setbacks in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organisation. Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity.
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platformprovider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by completing the form.