Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are seeking a proven and well-organised Account Manager to help us grow and manage our customer base in France. Your role will include managing all sales and administrative tasks with new and existing accounts. Seizing the opportunity to act as part of a cohesive team of sales professionals responsible for expanding the business.
We require an individual with some technical knowledge, a realistic approach and attention to detail to meet and deliver customer expectations. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation within the exciting IoT sector.
This is a new key position within our French subsidiary working closely with the marketing and sales teams to build close relationships with new/current customers and partners/distributors
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and develop key accounts
- Promote Wireless Logic’s services and value proposition
- Identify new sales opportunities and maximize leads generation by working with our team/partners
- Manage customer enquiries, day-to-day administrative tasks, usage and billing queries and work to develop customer relationships and account growth
- Work with a diverse business audience from high-end systems-integrators, solution providers, OEMs, through to multi-national procurement teams
- Develop key actions to retain and grow high value customers
- Strengthen client relationships through the follow-up of key actions and improvements
- Up-sell/X-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Support the sales team to maximize revenues and gross profit
- Support our team on invoicing and payment processes at customers
- Propose processes/services improvements linked to account management and customer needs
- Help customers solve their business problems through excellent consultation
- Report accurately key tasks and processes as required to ensure sustainable improvement in customer relationship management
- Monitor systematically opportunities and accounts in our CRM system (salesforce)
- Prepare customer facing presentations and write commercial proposals
- Attend in-house sales training events
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years account management experience ideally within Telecom/M2M market
- Knowledge of the M2M-IOT ecosystem is clearly a plus
- Successful history of net new business sales and targets achievements
- Ability to identify key customers’ business issues while proposing adapted solutions
- Excellent written, face to face and phone communication skills
- Natural rapport and relationship builder with the ability to quickly engage with a wide variety of people
- Commercially confident with the ability to speak with multiple stakeholders in both SMEs and large organisations
- Bachelor’s degree, Business degree preferred
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Strong organisational abilities
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule
- Focused with an attention to detail
- Driven and motivated to hit targets with continued high levels of activity
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience in tracking sales metrics to drive personal performance
- Results oriented
- Proactive and positive with an enthusiastic attitude
- Resilient, adaptable and flexible
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong customer service ethic
- Problem solving minded
- Professional appearance and a great ambassador for Wireless Logic
Founded in 1999, Wireless Logic is Europe’s leading independent M2M and IoT connectivity platformprovider, Wireless Logic works with application providers, systems integrators and enterprises delivering a range of services including management and monitoring software platforms, a cloud-based private network infrastructure as well as specialist mobile, satellite, fixed line and low power radio connectivity.
All services operate across a single unified technology platform and are designed to meet the specific needs of connected assets within the global markets of Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Continuous investment in technology enables Wireless Logic to provide an increasing range of value-added products which include specialist mapping from Google and HERE, device management platforms, security encryption services and end-to-end managed hardware solutions. The organisation is ISO 9001 Quality Management certified.
Horizontally positioned, Wireless Logic works with hundreds of vertical applications – These include asset and vehicle tracking, telematics, metering, security, electronic payment, m-healthcare and a range of enterprise solutions. Connected devices through Wireless Logic exceed 3.1 million SIM subscriptions with multiple European mobile and satellite networks. The breadth of connectivity options gives customers an unrivalled choice across Europe but with a global reach.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to our HR team. Or complete the form.