Wireless Logic is a fast-growing leader in communications services for M2M and the Internet of Things. We are looking for a 3rd Line Network Design & Support Analyst to join our team to develop and enhance our managed service network to support the next wave of IOT device requirements (5G, LTE-M, NB-IOT, LoRA).
The Analyst will work as part of the design team for NetPro, our managed services network which provides connectivity services for well over a million mobile devices with connections in to 30 mobile operators including our own Full MVNO and approx. 2000 customers.
Reporting to the Network Architect you will contribute to the design and implementation of the managed service network infrastructure and services provided to customers, together with associated security and operational policies and processes. As well as providing 3rd line support to the operational teams.
The role will also involve the coaching and development of support team members.
Technical Experience & Skills
- Experience in developing, configuring, managing and supporting enterprise / service provider networks
- Demonstrated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of Cisco CCNP or equivalent expertise
- Experience of routing and switching and VPN protocols and technologies (BGP / OSPF / IS-IS / ECMP / STP / MPLS / VRF / IPSec / GRE / TLS)
- Extensive knowledge of Network Security, Threat Detection / Mitigation (Cisco ISE, DPI, Cisco ASA / Firepower)
Business / Leadership Experience & Skills
- Experience with design, implementation and operation of large-scale enterprise and or service provider network along with relevant controls to meet ISO 27001 and other relevant standards.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Relevant Experience
- Experience in a similar network role within a medium/large enterprise or as a consultant with demonstrable success in achieving improved performance, cost efficiency, and standardisation
- Familiar with mobile networks and associated technologies
- Experience of working with Diameter and Radius protocols
- Experience of working with international technical teams
- Knowledge of the Internet of Things or M2M communications
2+ years Enterprise / Service Provider Network Design / Implementation / Management
Full time – 37.5 hours per week, with some out of hours to provide 3rd line support for critical issues and support project implementation.
Occasional international travel may be required.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with enthusiasm and a determination to succeed. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a practical, roll your sleeves up attitude and an ability to get things done.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a compelling covering letter and send to our HR team. Or complete the form.