Manage, monitor & control your connected M2M SIM-enabled devices through one window
SIMPro – The M2M & IoT SIM management platform is the engine behind a user’s complete visibility, control, billing and management of SIM estates, regardless of mobile network. Designed to view the activity of large SIM estates, SIMPro is now in its fourth derivation, with further features designed to increase the user’s experience. SIMPro is integrated within every all customers’ managed services packages when combined with SIM subscriptions. It is also available on a per SIM license basis – see below. Today, SIMPro can manage and control multiple Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) – all through one window. For M2M/IoT estate owners of all sizes, there is no other platform that is so flexible or tailored to the market.
Wireless Logic’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
As a standalone platform with multiple APIs, the majority of Wireless Logic’s customers now utilise SIMPro as part of the daily management of their M2M & IoT activity. Accessed over the cloud, there is no requirement for software downloads, yet, security is 100% with multi-level access. Key to SIMPro is its ability to deliver real-time reporting, accessed at all times, from anywhere.
SIMPro is available to all customers who have SIM subscriptions with Wireless Logic and forms part of Wireless Logic’s value-based managed services. Additionally, the benefits of SIMPro are now available to users who have contracted SIMs elsewhere and are not able to connect via Wireless Logic. In this case, a license can be arranged on a per SIM basis. Users can place their entire SIM estate, regardless of network, and view, manage and control through one window.
With SIMPro – you are in control
- Directly activate and suspend SIMs
- Monitor the activity of an entire SIM estate – across multiple networks, local and global SIMs
- Optimise the performance of your SIMs –monitor data usage to ensure the right tariff is selected – and thus avoid ‘Bill shock’*
- Track the activation process using SIMPro’s traffic light notification system
- SIMswap – act immediately if a SIM is lost or stolen – can take from 1-24hrs for re-registration
- Communicate two-way with SIMPro SMS
- Track location of your entire SIM estate
- Specify key requirements e.g. International roaming or voice
Built in to SIMPro is a secure API giving customers full access to the rich functionality provided by the platform through the use of SOAP web services. That functionality includes SIM Lifecycle Management, Tariffs & Invoicing, Reporting and SMS. The API enables systems integrators and end users to integrate the full SIMPro feature set with their own applications, enabling the automation of the entire device management process including the provision of customized reports and statistical views to end users.
The SIMPro API is available to all Wireless Logic customers at no additional charge. Full documentation and support is available from the development team to assist in getting you connected.
- getAvailable CustomerSolutions
‘Send SMS’ is a key feature of the SIMPro platform. Developed and powered in partnership with sector-leading technology, the SMS tools within SIMPro provide industrial strength sending and receiving functionality that is SECURE, RELIABLE and SIMPLE to USE.
- No CAPEX requirement to utilise and/or integrate SIMPro into your M2M operation space
- Highly competitive tiered charges for sending SMS – ask for a tailored quotation
- Simple monthly direct debit billing
- Customise and tailor your billing online to match your own activity processes
'Send SMS' key features
- Enterprise-grade network: the SMS tool within SIMPro is built for the most demanding performance requirements, backed by sector-leading technology
- User-friendly graphic interface with intuitive design for easy operation
- XML and SMPP
- Manage content libraries, locations, groups and more
- Send singular or aggregated SMS messages to any number of SIM pools, and to any network
- Track messages: receive automatic updates when a message has either arrived at its destination, failed to reach its destination or you have received a message from somebody else. Base on preferences and permissions, so they’ll only be sent to specified users
- Create customised and multiple inboxes for two way communication
- Use your Groups already managed within SIMPro and create tailored Groups for specific SMS related tasks
- Develop your own templates
- Set up AT commands
- Send to assets that sit outside the SIMPro platform
- Use seamlessly alongside the reporting tools of SIMPro
- Produce and download tailored reports on estate activity
- Manage activation dates and times
- View current tariffs on a per SIM basis
- Search by SIM, Fixed IP, individually assigned SIM name or mobile number
- Easily maintain API calls to and from your back office applications to your front end applications
*Data analysis is provided by NetPro – real-time data interrogation and pattern analysis – from the previous hour to the previous three months – check and track source and distribution data flow. Data statistics are for guidance only.