Wireless Logic offers a number of solutions for ADSL alternatives to primary broadband connection across a broad range of applications and use cases. Simply click on the navigation below to explore typical broadband structures. For Emergency Services, we provide a complete end-to-end solution including hardware, connectivity and support services.
To learn why you should purchase end-to-end connected hardware solutions from Wireless Logic, click here.
For bundled router, connectivity and support choices, click here.
- Competitive data charges offer real alternative to fixed line connection
- Avoid ADSL set-up wait and charges
- Secure broadband connectivity
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy to manage service
- Ideal for hard to reach places
- Hardware and connectivity package matched to Emergency Services use cases
Click on the use cases below to see our solutions in action
Infrastructure for Emergency Services applications
- Best carrier
- Market leading bundled data offering
- SIM Management platform enabling visibility and control of SIM estate
- Optimised router offering for any environment
- Military grade, industrial grade or enterprise grade routers
- Single SIM to bonded multi-SIM
- Single point of contact in case of connectivity or hardware issues will ensure connection issues are quickly resolved
- Asset Management
- Device Management add-ons
- Monitoring and alerting option
- Remote diagnostics
- Analytics and reporting
Tailored Wireless Logic proposal:
- Carrier/data package
- Tailored hardware solution
- Configuration and testing
- Optional device management
- Support services
- VPN/Security package
- SIM Management
Call the Connected Hardware Solutions team on 0330 056 3300 or complete our online enquiry formAll information presented for use cases is for guidance only.
Please contact us to determine detailed hardware and connectivity solutions for your own application.