1. How we’re collecting your personal information
a. We collect your personal information when you:
2. What personal information we’re collecting
a. The information we collect about you will depend on the services you use and subscribe to. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Your account information related to the interfaces used by you to access our products and services.
b. We will also collect information about how you use our products and services, such as:
- the preferences and options you set as attributes used to conduct business with us;
- the information related to the auditing of the use of our interfaces as part of doing business with us;
- your website browsing information;
- the date, time and length of your internet browsing and your approximate location at the time of browsing.
3. Using your personal information
a. We may use and analyse your information to:
- process the goods and services that you have bought from us and keep you updated with the progress of your order;
- keep you informed generally about new products and services unless you do not want to receive our marketing messages;
- provide the relevant service or product to you;
- bill you for using our products or services;
- respond to any questions or concerns that you may have about using our network, products or services;
- carry out research and statistical analysis and monitor customer use of our website, network, products and services on an anonymous or personalised basis.
b. We will store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store your information for as long as we need it.
4. Sharing your personal information
a. If we are reorganised or are sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation.
b. We may share your information with appropriate authorities or government bodies as part of any criminal or civil legal process or any demand made upon us by a court or legal officer.
5. Your privacy rights
You can write to us at any time to get a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
You should write to:
The Data Controller, Wireless Logic Limited, Grosvenor House, Horseshoe Crescent, Beaconsfield. Buckinghamshire. HP9 1LJ
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please tell us by using the ‘opt out’ or equivalent link at the bottom of our communications to you.